A blog of a 30 year old wife, mother, student, daughter, sister and friend who, for some unknown reason is always accused of being opinionated and argumentative... make up your own mind

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The World's Crappiest Looking Cake


Is this not the crappiest looking cake you have ever seen? Believe me - I did not make this - I found it on the net under a link for 'ballerina cake'. Where is her waist?
Really, I am TERRIBLE at cakes - hence the reason I was surfing the net at 10 oclock at night searching for inspiration but this effort is... not great. I can just imagine the look on any little girls face if you served up this lopsided wobbly looking ballerina.
Usually I just make a packet cake and SMOTHER it in lollies - the kids don't seem to mind OR I buy it from the bakery - worth every cent. BUT I was feeling all motherly and able and downright Martha-ish but truly this cake is a let down. I got all excited when I saw there was a 'ballerina cake'. Guess I'll just go for the lolly cake again.

No comments: